Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How to get Instant PDF downloads from Etsy

A few of you have written so I thought it might be a good idea to post a little help info. here on the blog.

So your waiting and waiting for your Etsy email letting you know your downloads are ready.  You don't have to wait. Once your purchase is complete:

Click on "Your Account" in the top right hand corner of your Etsy page, then select "Purchases", look for your newest purchase (s) and next to instant downloads you will see a button that says, "Files ready to download" click on that and then you can download the PDF(s) directly to your computer. Don't forget to save it. I get so excited I print my patterns right away and forget to save them on my computer, but don't worry the download button will be in your purchase history if you need it again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment