Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Little Teddy Bear

Some of you have asked for smaller toys and stitched/embroidered eyes instead of safety eyes.

I'm thrilled to introduce the first pattern in my new "Little" collection. This cute ted uses worsted weight yarn and a size E (3.5 mm) hook. You will need to know basic crochet stitches and how to crochet in the round to finish your ted. Finished size approx, 6 and 1/2" from top of head to bottom of feet (not counting ears).

Pattern includes detailed instructions (in English) a materials list, photos and notes and tips to help you finish your bear. 

New photos for help stitching eyes have also been added to the tutorials page here. 



2 comments:

  1. I've been a bear maker for years and this is one of the cutest I've ever seen. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so sweet. I just love those bears. Thank for your nice comment and for taking the time to write. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete