Tuesday, September 19, 2017

When you just love a pattern

Had a great time with my friends (3 of them are the ladies from 3 Ply Podcast) at this year's Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival. As usual we touched every beautiful skein of yarn and finished sample we came across, we pulled out our credit cards (maybe a few too many times) and laughed pretty much all day. Happily found things we thought we had lost during the day (keys, sunglasses and cell phone). Got to pet sheep, see babies and spend time with friends. It was a great day to be a knitter, crocheter, spinner, fiber lover. 

One of my favorite patterns was found in the new book Minnesota 52 by Cori Eichelberger and Megan Williams. Being the talker I am, I showed it to ever knitter that walked by, after a few minutes Cori asked if I'd mind her video taping, well...I said no. Normally I don't do videos, but I had so much fun I thought I'd share. 





No comments:

Post a Comment